I've lost control of all my senses
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam watched as Jigano pushed Caiside's hair, aware that the image made him feel very uncomfortable but not sure why. He didn't say anything though - didn't know what to say, when faced with all this death and sadness. He looked away from the bodies and nodded at Jigano's advice, hardly needing it. "I have no intention of going outside, don't worry. I just...I'm scared that maybe the monsters might have a way of following me...even after Longnight. Maybe that's what 'marked' means."

Jigano's words were a comfort, helped him to calm down and think clearer, like the bard usually helped him to do. "...Yes...I...I can try my best to apologise, though I am...worried about apologising to The Voice." He realised after he said this that mentioning his Goddess to Jigano was probably not the best move, but the words were already out, so he just tried to move past them quickly.

"I still have to find where I should be, though, who I should follow, and I don't...I don't know what to do next o-or where to go. What's best. Everything is changing so much so quickly..." There was the portal as well, after Longnight. The idea of it both thrilled and terrified him.

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-26-2019, 05:42 PM