I've lost control of all my senses
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Jigano shook his head slightly at Sam's concern, a gentle negation of the worry the bookmaker voiced. "I don't think so," he said quietly. "If they could do anything outside of LongNight they would have done it to previous generations long ago. My guess is that they'll be tracking you during this week, though. If they can catch you outside, trick or frighten you into going out into the dark, they probably will. It might remain until next year, but as long as you can stay inside with the light I think you'll be safe." 'Safe' being such a relative and uncertain word during LongNight.

He didn't want to talk about the Voice right now. This was all her damn fault as far as the bard was concerned. He had words for Sam's fears about approaching her now, exasperated comments as to how much she truly cared for the Ascended who had failed her expectations. This time the blight wasn't pushing him towards anger and unfiltered sniping, and Amalia's angry eyes were all too fresh in his memory, so he simply shook his head and looked away without comment until Sam spoke again.

"There was a time when you couldn't imagine leaving the Hollowed Grounds, even should the barrier fall," Jigano said instead, going to reluctantly check Roana's body over with far less attachment as he raised the lantern to scan the linen wrap that covered her for signs of disturbance. "When you didn't even want to go into the Greatwood..." He trailed off, expression tightening as he looked down at Roana, remembering what the Fae had told him when he'd stepped from the Mathair. "Do you have to follow anyone, Sam? There are plenty of people who don't worship or follow a specific god." Rory, for one, and Jigano's heart clenched hard at the thought of his mate alone in the farmhouse without him this week.

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Jigano - 10-27-2019, 12:07 AM