I've lost control of all my senses
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Jigano's words made sense and as much as he could Sam tried to latch onto them, onto the idea that if he was careful and stayed inside he'd be fine. It seemed like a fairy story one might tell a child to keep them calm, but he had to believe it or he'd go insane flinching at every shadow and noise. "...Yes, yes you're probably right. I'll be careful."

Then again, said the greasy little voice in the back of his head, perhaps it'd be a quick death and fitting, given how you hurt everyone outside. No one would miss you anyway.

Sam began to pinch the back of his wounded hand, the pull on his skin setting off tiny reactions in the knuckles that felt like miniature knife cuts. Jigano's silence on The Voice was noted and he was glad for it, despite how awkward it was - he could not get into the discussion now.

"...But...those people aren't as tied to The Voice as we Ascended are. She basically made us, Jigano, made the fluid in our veins and the upgrades we depend on. She's inside me every minute. I can't just...go. I can't leave. And honestly, I..." He sighed, pinched hard. "I've always followed someone. Whether it was my mentor or Remi or The Voice...I don't know what I'd do if it were just me. I'm not very good at making choices."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-27-2019, 06:10 PM