I've lost control of all my senses
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Doing wh--oh." Sam put his hands at his side, putting them into fists. It felt strange, the absence of his three fingers in his right hand. He knew once he forgot to control it he'd probably be doing it again, but at least for the moment he had it under wraps.

It seemed despite both of their best efforts, The Voice was just demanding to be discussed. It made sense, really - she was integrated into everything Sam was struggling with at the minute in one way or another, as well as literally under his skin. "...The people that actually did make me were much worse than The Voice..." He said, quietly, feeling Jigano probably wouldn't agree.

The question posed to him was a difficult one; he wanted to immediately say of course he cared more about the potential harm he could do to others. But the words wouldn't come out, not when his loyalty to The Voice stood in the way: and he was loyal to her, even if he questioned why regularly. "...I...I'm worried about both. Because if I leave The Voice...where do I go? I won't be Ascended anymore, but the Old Gods won't take me back and my body is too changed for me to really be an Abandoned. There's...nothing left."

Samuel
He took a step but then felt tired
He said, I'll rest a little while
But when he tried to walk again
He wasn't a child

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-28-2019, 08:03 PM