I've lost control of all my senses
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
Given what he had been told of Sam's parents, Jigano did not actually disagree with him, just shrugged as the bookmaker deliberately misunderstood what he had been saying about his soul coming from the Old Gods. The pair of humans who had raised him might well have been little Voices in miniature; what the Voice might have become, had she not gained immortality. It was impossible to say, though. Both the Wordsworth parents and the Voice were bad in their own unique and special ways, but the Voice sugarcoated her wickedness so that it was not done overtly to Sam's face, and the bard could understand how that made it easier for his friend to swallow.

He didn't agree with it, but he at least understood it.

Even Sam's hesitance to answer wasn't a disappointment. He had meant what he said about the other man not needing to answer right away, to take the time to really think it through. "If you leave the Voice you might still be Ascended," he said mildly. "You just wouldn't be her pawn anymore. How do you know about the Old Gods, though? Has anyone ever tried to ask, on your behalf? I know they chased you off once... but they might not have thought you were serious then. If you really, truly mean it I'm willing to try and find a way." He'd been meaning to have that talk with Ludo, if the spirit guide hadn't been missing of late. Now he really would have to pray extra hard in the hopes of being granted an audience so he could bring this up with a god who might have the power to do something about it.

Messages In This Thread
I've lost control of all my senses - by Samuel - 10-22-2019, 06:33 PM
RE: I've lost control of all my senses - by Jigano - 10-28-2019, 08:19 PM