Drop I dug some graves you'll never find
Peter Pikely

Age: 34 | Height: 5’3” | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 87

The doors to the Guild had been opened, for grave, terrible reasons, and Peter had seen the trauma, felt a pang in his chest, then looked beyond. He was not a healer, not a nurturer, wasn't even close really to those involved, save Rex, and he could do nothing for her.

No, instead he looked beyond that, where dark shapes prowled along the circle of luxere, and stared, transfixed at the utter darkness. So unlike anything he'd ever experienced. It seemed to call to him. Or... not seemed to. It did call to him. Enough that he slipped out the doors, using the chaos to his advantage to stay unnoticed, a skill that was rusty but not lost to him. Rusty enough that Amalia noticed, not trying to stop him but coming along, passing a shield to him before shifting back into the glowing creature she'd been before.

Peter was glad for it, even if the light, from her and the fish surrounding her, felt like a target more than a safeguard. It was better than creeping through the shrouds of pitch towards the call.

Peter has Amalia's luxere antler staff!
We fucked up he's got her shield I'm sorry
PET
he is trying to tell you that there is some sort of shining star now buried deep inside him and he has to dig it out with a knife.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Peter - 10-22-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-24-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-26-2019, 05:55 PM