Drop I dug some graves you'll never find
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
There was only so long Amun was willing to stay in one place. However, he’d been a good little soldier, just like Wessex had asked; indeed, although he’d maybeeeeee fooled around a bit probably, but timelines he’d mostly been twiddling his thumbs. It had probably been the hardest thing he’d done, staying put like that. But for a while, at least, he’d found ways to amuse himself. Very quickly, though he’d run out of entertaining options—and people—and he found himself pacing, filled with a restless energy.

And then he heard the call. Halting, his head shot towards the front door of the temple (since the back door was no longer there again depending on ambiguous timelines). Although he was getting pretty sick of all these voices in his head, the Ascended certainly liked to come. So, he felt a note on that table with all the special magical items in the middle of the room to tell someone that he'd gone out and  to lock the door, which surely someone would see.

Then, he waited for the front door to be unguarded before he slipped out, following the sound of the call. Although he probably should’ve learned the folly of listening to these sorts of crazy person voices in his head, he found his feet carrying him out into the darkness. Hopefully, as one person, he could avoid the monsters long enough to figure out what the fuck was going on. Plus, as an Ascended, navigating the darkness was no problem. So he let his feet carry him where the call led.

Type: Grey
Signal Blocker | This chip blocks the biological signal from being sensed by the LongNight monsters once. While this chip is implanted the ascended is effectively invisible to the creature.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-24-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-26-2019, 05:55 PM