Drop I dug some graves you'll never find
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AmaLiA
Safrin's shield
Except that Peter is not alone. Indeed, his shadow is large and luminous, the qilin still a beacon despite her lack of fire as the dreamfish and Jyoti swim alongside, into the night beside the man. When the call came she hesitated only a moment, wondering if this was not some trick- but Peter's determination to leave the guild was enough to convince her to come and protect him, giving him her shield before changing her form.

When they (and whoever else from MHG) reach the source of the call at last Amalia is rather unpleasantly surprised to see the gathered crowd. Amun, especially, is new to this world, someone she likes despite his nature; and Jiao is a Fae, perhaps unfamiliar with the unflinching terror that marks this week. Lowering her large ears unhappily, Amalia calls out softly to the assembled, wishing any of them were attuned and reluctant to give up the qilin form. At least Peter should know who she is, and perhaps Amun will recognize her necklace, unlikely though that may be.

Stepping among them, the Shield is alert and ready, prepared to jump in front of danger that may present itself, wishing she had her staff in hand but glad that it is keeping Kiada safe. Hopefully the fish will be enough to keep the night at bay.

Hopefully.

Amalia has Jyoti, a dream fish, and the star charm on her necklace
& once again I shall kiss the sky

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amalia - 10-22-2019, 09:02 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-24-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-26-2019, 05:55 PM