Drop I dug some graves you'll never find
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
amun
One day (or night, or LongNight, or whatever the fuck time even was in this fucking shithole of a world) Amun would learn not to listen to the voices in his head. It inevitably ended with him getting attacked by some fucking monster or another. Unfortunately, that day was not today; he was beset on all sides by teeth. While he wasn’t hurting, he could feel the flesh stripped from him and the fluid draining rapidly. Plus, there was that fucking cackling. And that was before they got to the dark area, where yet another monstrosity of a creature emerged and a creepy voice spoke to them.

Well, that one was easy to answer. Life. He definitely chose life, or whatever it was the Ascended had. Continued existence. Sentience. Panicking, he turned without much conscious thought beyond the need to get behind once more. His body and systems failing, he did his best to try and stumble and drag himself back to safety. Given that the Temple was locked up tight, he raced (not really, but he did his best) to the Guild, hoping they’d be more welcoming or dumber.

Amun does his best to escape to the Guild.
Thrill me, chill me, fulfill me

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-24-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-26-2019, 05:55 PM