Drop I dug some graves you'll never find
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 80 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3081
RONIN
In his dream, his friends appeared. So too did another small creature, and Ronin’s breath caught at the sight of the dreamfish swirling in his wake. His voice caught on the greeting he tried to give it, remembering his last journey with such a creature; confused and bloody and with a squalling newborn. But now was not then, and he glanced up as Wessex ’s voice echoed in his ear.

Glancing at Amalia, he nodded to the Ascended Queen and stepped through the snow until he was at the baker’s side, the area around them set aglow by starlight. But then something appeared through the impenetrable darkness, something that made his bones shiver. The former captain swallowed hard, listening to the answers given to the question it asked, watching as some of those gathered departed back into the night—

Wait—

It’s not safe—

But they were already gone.

It was Wessex whose answer he could relate to the most, also having stood on both sides of the equation. ”Life begets death begets life,” he said. ”Both have much to teach you. Both are equally important.”
one more wish for you

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Ronin - 10-24-2019, 06:06 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-24-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-26-2019, 05:55 PM