Drop I dug some graves you'll never find
Jiao Chen
Seamstress

Age: 53 | Height: 4'6" | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 14 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
When everything and everyone
Becomes my enemy
Others came, only a couple that Jiao recognised; nothing seemed to be happening and she was about to leave, deciding this was just some kind of human hang out thing, when suddenly chaos descended upon the group.

She saw other people get hurt and held her scissors out before herself, ready for an attack from in front - what she did not expect was to be attacked from behind. Her wings, beautiful things she was proud of, came apart easily with the monster's clawing. Jiao cried out and fell down in the snow, dropping her scissors and reaching behind herself to feel the tattered edges. No flying for a while.

After the attacks one man ran off; Jiao watched Amun leave through a haze of pain and panic and her rational mind told her she should follow, but something kept her there. Perhaps determination, a refusal to let the monsters get her. Reaching out for her scissors she curled up close to the ground, hoping to pass notice if they came to attack again.

The question that rang out nearly made her laugh, given how close to the divide between death and life she felt. "Death. Because it's the end and it makes life more important in turn, but we wouldn't even know life was important without it. It makes us appreciate everything more...like how I appreciated my wings."

--
Jiao stays, curled as close to the ground as she can, and answers death.
There's nothing more you can do
I'm gonna blame it on you
JIAO
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-22-2019, 08:40 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-22-2019, 08:44 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Amun - 10-24-2019, 12:11 AM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-24-2019, 03:23 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-25-2019, 05:10 PM
RE: I dug some graves you'll never find - by Jiao - 10-26-2019, 05:55 PM