Double Trouble
Dante Steelson
Nurse apprentice

Age: 23 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
DANTE
Dante has been through some rough patches in terms of being dragged around by others but never in his life has he felt quite so much like a ragdoll. He doesn't remember Clemente being so strong (of course, he'd always been stronger than his noodle self but still), but maybe it was his perception being shaken just as much as his body was. He doesn't get a chance to respond between the daze of watching his best friend's head bob in and out of his vision and then being smothered into his broad shoulders. They really needed to work on this whole personal space thing.

That was rich coming from someone who had just run into another.

There's a muffled snort of laughter before he makes an effort to push himself away from his shoulder, one hand swatting at Clem's hand ruffling his hair and the other using his chest as leverage, and the whole time his heart continuing to hammer against his ribcage in a way that was almost painful (obviously just from the adrenaline lighting every one of his nerves on fire). It's hard to believe that Clem's actually here, in this weird other world. Sure he'd set out to find him, but he'd more or less given up on seeing anyone from his home again.

It was a sobering thought he refused to dwell on when Clem was right there with him.

"I was totally following you, dude! You didn't show up for a few days and I got worried something happened. So..." Dante shrugged as he laughed, reaching out to pinch Clemente's cheek with his free hand, making no move to get up from where he had been pulled on top of his friend. He didn't need to tell him the whole story, not right now anyway. It wasn't that exciting anyway. "Doesn't matter though, 'cause I found you! What do you think the odds are that we fell through the same weird magic portal thing-y? How long have you been here? Does time work the same here?"

He pauses, hand still pinching his cheek before his eyes narrow to really look at the other. "Wait, are you okay? I hit you really hard. Have you been eating enough? What you eating? Are they treating you okay here?" The torrent of questions don't stop even as he takes a deep breath to continue.

To make it up to you
let me spin and excite you

Messages In This Thread
Double Trouble - by Dante - 10-24-2019, 06:08 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 10-25-2019, 07:38 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 10-28-2019, 07:12 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-04-2019, 09:36 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-09-2019, 05:24 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-10-2019, 01:15 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-11-2019, 10:34 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Clemente - 11-12-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: Double Trouble - by Dante - 11-12-2019, 10:47 PM