your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
With the call to Bastien and Wessex finished, there was another she needed to speak to. But she had waited, a bit, to get the time to try and heal a bit more, before she had help getting back to the shell. She didn’t know who would be around it, but she hopes that perhaps she can get ahold of the Launceleyn, her friend, to check in with him and see how things are going on his end, uncertain if the news has spread over her own injuries.

She settles herself, feeling with an arm and unmoveable fingers to find the location of the shell, letting it set on the table while she faces it, uncomfortable in trying to see how it worked. Bastien had started it by introducing himself, from seeking out her, and she decides that she can do the same. “Hi, this is Rexanna, from the Monster Hunter's Guild.” She starts, hoping she doesn’t look or sound like an idiot. “I’m looking for Loren Launceleyn?
— than a human being
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Rexanna - 10-24-2019, 09:29 PM