your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
When Loren had first heard that Rexanna had ventured out into the darkness and faced the monsters of LongNight, his worry for his new friend had overcome his promise not to let his protective instincts take over: he’d snapped at Bastien for abandoning her, and just generally been kind of a dick. However, when the word had reached the summoner that the blue-eyed woman was alive, he’d rushed over to the shells. Unsurprisingly, Wessex and Bastien were already there, so the Launceleyn had let them handle it. Instead, he’d gone to cool off.

Unfortunately, things had heated up quite a bit instead; Loren had burned down the Rathskellar and then slept around a bit, so he was feeling weirdly calm at the moment. That would probably change the next time a monster rolled around—or someone else left the Guild, which felt like an inevitability at this point and not just because of timelines—but for now, when he heard Rexanna was asking for him, he went other there easily enough.

”Hey Rexanna. Glad you’re alive, though I do wish you’d at least given me a heads up so I could lock the doors behind you and you didn’t give everyone such a scare.” Alright, maybe he wasn’t quite as over it as he should be, but at least his tone was closer to teasing than scolding. ”How are you? And the Guild?” Considering the last time he’d shelled he’d been drunk and Remi had gotten pissy, they probably weren’t too happy with him over there. Plus, being known as an arsonist and burning down buildings probably wasn’t going to do wonders for his already shitty reputation.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Loren - 10-24-2019, 10:19 PM