your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
His voice picks up on the other side, and had she had the breath to breathe it, she would’ve sighed her relief. He sounds okay, and that’s good enough for her. No rage, not yet, only questions and a light scolding that has her smiling on the opposite side of the shell. “Sorry about that.” She offers instead, a small amount of relief extenuating through her voice as well as the rest of her body.

At the question of how she was, how the Guild was, she… Well, she wasn’t entirely certain. “I’m okay. I need to see go to the Voice when Longnight is over.” She tells him easily, head lifting slightly as though she can look around the Guild when all she sees is a stark black darkness. “The Guild seems okay, I’m not… Sure really. I can’t see it.” She admits, but there’s weariness in her tone that can certainly be heard. She doesn’t know how much he’s been told of her condition, but at least she was alive.

How are you and the Temple?” She asks instead.
— than a human being
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Rexanna - 10-24-2019, 10:25 PM