your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Rexanna apologized, which would have to be enough. Besides, Loren’s fear for her had passed long enough ago—and he’d been through so much since then, even during a relatively short period—that he wasn’t going to blow up at her. ”Apology accepted.” His voice came out a little grumbly, but still teasing. Hopefully she’d get that it was just lingering concern and not actually him being upset.

As she brought up that she needed to go see The Voice he frowned, not that she could see it. ”Did you actually learn something from the monsters?” Presumably if they had the summoner would’ve heard about it. Then again, maybe not: he’d been busy with other sex other concerns recently and hadn’t been paying as close attention to things as he usually did. Although he figured they’d come find him for anything important, given how tight-lipped and reticent people tended to be around these parts, perhaps that had been the wrong assumption. As the blue-eyed woman mentioned that she couldn’t see, the Launceleyn’s frown deepened. He almost asked if it was dark at the Guild, but that was no impediment to the Ascended. ”You can’t see?” He felt dread uncoil in the pit of his stomach, though he did his best to keep his voice steady and not freak out like the raging lunatic he was.

As she turned the question around on him, though, the summoner flushed; the heat came from two sources, and he wasn’t really comfortable talking about either one. ”Uhhhh. I’m alive.” In more ways than one, though it felt a bit crass. ”Cera was killed by the monsters before anyone could get to the door though. And...they got in to the Rathskellar. So I ah...burned it down.” He swallowed, remembered fear coursing through him briefly before he shoved it aside.

Of course, his next life update wasn’t much better. ”And uh…” Embarrassment choked his voice, before he throttled it down. ”I guess I should tell you that um...I took Frey’s advice.” Hopefully she’d understand—both what the comment meant and about finding comfort during LongNight—and wouldn’t judge him for his actions.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Loren - 10-25-2019, 12:38 AM