your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
She thinks she knows him well enough to hear the worry in his voice that comes out as being kind of a prick, and she takes none of it personally, especially as he offers to help be there at her side through it should she need him. A light laugh comes from her then, in agreement to how at odds the statement is as it comes from the tone of his voice. “I do have terrible luck don’t I?” She tells him with more amusement, lifting her hand to rest her head along the splint. “Maybe I need a good luck charm.” She considers, before he continues on.

You’re welcome.” She has half a thought to tell him that Edrei would probably be proud, if she could see it, but it dies on her tongue as his quip comes back. “I’m teasing.” She tells him with mock wounding. “But in all fairness I think I’ve used more than enough ‘I almost died’ stories.” A small laugh chimes at the end.

Did these friends help you burn down the bar?” She asks out of sheer curiosity before letting him finish, wondering if she knows who it is. But the people she’s met here haven’t really seemed like the type to go straight into that sort of thing… News for a different time, she supposes. And he gives her a bit more details than she’s expecting, pausing after to real it all in.

After a moment, she smiles to herself as she faces the scratching shell. “Wow, and I thought I had a lot of action lately.” She tells him with amusement. “I think you got into a threesome faster than I did, I’m jealous.
— than a human being
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Rexanna - 10-25-2019, 11:23 PM