your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
Rexanna laughed at Loren’s admittedly mean comments and he relaxed almost imperceptibly. ”Well. I don’t know about good luck charms. But I’m certainly willing to drag you down so you don’t go running off without thinking first. Kind of like an anchor.” Again, he was doing his best to joke and tease, and this time he was making fun of himself as much as her; self-deprecating humor had always come more easily to him, at least during those times when he possessed a sense of humor.

Letting out another huff of laughter, the summoner felt himself smiling at the blue-eyed woman’s response to his threat to leave her hanging. ”Well. Sorry to bring it up again, but it certainly felt like I was about to die when I saw the monsters writing in blood.” Too late: it hadn’t been, but the memory of the message made him shiver nonetheless. ”And, kind of. One of them, she uh threw a flaming bottle, but it was mostly, um, me.” Not that he was proud of it, but the bulk of the flames had stemmed from the feather he had secured to his belt at all times.

As Rexanna said that she was jealous, the Launceleyn felt himself flushing. ”It’s not like I planned this or something. It just kind of...happened.” His voice came out a little defensively—though, honestly, it was mostly mortified that he’d actually revealed as much as he had—even though he objectively knew he didn’t have anything to apologize for. He just wasn’t used to talking about these sorts of things. Granted, he'd enjoyed himself, and had certainly engendered the second one, but the threesome had been a fluke.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Loren - 10-26-2019, 12:01 AM