your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
His best attempts to get her to smile are working, and a laugh comes from her end of the shell despite the scratching sound that’s grown more and more annoying. “I could use an anchor.” She responds back to him, a smile resting on her face.  “I’m positive Bastien might appreciate it.” She adds with another quip of laughter.

At the mention of monsters writing in blood, though, her questions and thoughts die on her lips and mind as she tilts her head. “Yeah, that’s… Not good.” She admits wryly, shaking her head slightly before sighing to herself. “I’m glad you did it though.” She tells him again, some reinforcement, some ability to enforce the idea of it. Because if it was between keeping the Rathskeller up and letting monsters roam the Temple, she’d have helped him gladly.

The lighter conversation is welcome, and she finds the smile once more along her face as he mentions he hadn’t planned it. Her shoulders rising and falling in a shrug. “I mean, I don’t ever plan mine either.” She jests with a hum of laughter. “Went to visit Lily’s for her grand opening, ended up without any clothes.” There’s a light laughter at that comment before she passes it off. “I’m happy for you though. I’m sure Frey is too.” And had she been there, she would have stuck her tongue out at him for the sheer amusement of it.
— than a human being
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Rexanna - 10-26-2019, 07:09 AM