your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
and indeed, just think: in many ways, body and soul,
i have been more a battlefield —
Oh, I’m sure he’s fine.” She says, a light laugh coming from her at the idea of it. “He’ll get over it.” And he will, as soon as everything is fine and she can hopefully see again. Perhaps they can have some form of event that they can invite Loren to. But later, once things have calmed down, once things have evened out. Once… Things are normal, as normal as can be with a scar shaped hole starbursting around her chest.

She nods to his next comment, again forgetting he can’t see it, and instead just folds her splinted hands into her lap as she sits there, a hum of amusement leaving her at his next comment. “You did help, and I think everyone liked the food.” She teases back, uncertain because it tastes like nothing to her. But he had done well, and she was grateful for that. “I might need to work on my planning a bit more though.” She adds with a light hum of a chuckle. “Clemente, I don’t know if you’ve met him… But he’s a boy that should be there at the Temple, Ascended, and what not. I took him under my wing. He's... Different around men, but if you could just keep an eye on him and make sure he doesn't get into too much trouble?” Shoulders raise in a shrug before she snorts.

I’m learning to do better.” She thinks she is, at least. Though she’s not sure.

At the mention of Frey though, a smile crosses her face. “I’m glad to hear things have gone well for you though, and perhaps I shouldn’t keep you from keeping someone’s bed warm?” There’s more teasing to her voice as she waits for his response.
— than a human being
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Rexanna - 10-27-2019, 02:24 AM