your sweet sinless sensation is not my style
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 30 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
LOREN
”Well, let me know if I owe him another apology.” Indeed, Loren had already apologized to Bastien. However, for Rexanna’s sake the Launceleyn would apologize to her husband as many times as necessary. On the subject of their relationship—well, more specifically their wedding—the summoner blushed at the blue-eyed woman’s compliment. ”I think everyone was drunk and happy enough for you two that they would’ve enjoyed practically anything.” Yeah, Loren wasn’t great at accepting compliments.

As she began listing her concerns, he fell silent. It seemed that she, like him, would need to learn to think before they spoke or acted. She didn’t need to explain how hard that was, not to him. ”We’ll work on it together. And I’ll keep an eye out for him.” Pausing, he let out a huff of laughter. ”Although I thought I was the one who collected strays.” Rexanna’s comment about doing better caused his good cheer to falter a bit. ”We all are.” Even if he wasn’t sure that trying was enough, it was all they could do.

Unlike her, discussing Frey—or Loren’s sex life—didn’t bring a smile to his face, though he did have a warm and fuzzy feeling inside. ”Well. We ah. I never made it to a bed.” Chairs and desks, yes, but not a bed.
REXANNA

Messages In This Thread
RE: your sweet sinless sensation is not my style - by Loren - 10-27-2019, 01:17 PM