break in case of emergency
for Phoebe
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
WESSEX
the wraith
She hates having to do this. She really fucking hates having to do this - but the safety of the many…. Yadda yadda yadda. You all know the drill by now.

So it is probably redundant to say that Wessex is trying to stuff all the emotions away while she heads towards the Medical College. If her body is a forceflex trash bag then the annoyance, the bitterness, the general anger she has towards several people right now is making the sides of the bag distend and maybe leak a little. Yuck. Not the best picture and this new encounter probably isn’t going to help. Before she reaches the hall to the College, the Queen stops and takes a deep, unnecessary breath, preparing to be set upon and berated and all that jazz.

Well if it saved everyone’s lives, then so be it. They’re on like, plan F right now. And unfortunately for her, it involves the Medical College and the midwife.

Following the soft sounds of people, Wessex calls out to the girl just loud enough to be heard without intruding. “Phoebe? I need to talk to you about something important.”
she's pullin' the trigger
cause it's me and the moon, she says
and i have no trouble with that

Messages In This Thread
break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-24-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-25-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-25-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-25-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-25-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-25-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-28-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-30-2019, 04:14 PM