break in case of emergency
for Phoebe
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Let you go and the lonely in
To take my heart again
Phoebe followed Wessex quietly, trusting Pim with the boys. But at mention of the Rathskeller she nodded, wrapping her arms around her waist. ”I have heard. I’ve treated a few people for the burns suffered.” she said, thinking back to her tiff with Jata shortly after it. But that Wessex was coming here, to her, for a backup plan surprised her, and it showed on her face. From what she had heard, Wessex didn’t trust her with her own nephews. Why would she trust her for this.

”I have taken every measure possible to secure the college. I didn’t want a repeat of what I experienced at the Palmer’s last year.” she said softly. ”The only exit not secure is this one that you came through. But our doors are much sturdier than the Rathskeller door.” The doors to the college were like those to the temple proper, large and imposing, heavy pieces of steel adorned hardwood. ”As my post said, all are welcome at the College for LongNight. If people feel this is a safer place to be, they are welcome.”

Messages In This Thread
break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-24-2019, 11:41 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-25-2019, 12:08 AM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-25-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-25-2019, 02:16 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-25-2019, 03:07 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-25-2019, 03:21 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Wessex - 10-28-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: break in case of emergency - by Phoebe - 10-30-2019, 04:14 PM