i love ya, will you marry me?
Ru'in Ongewenste
Stoneworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6"4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
"Mmmm." The elephant grunts. The lines of war that stretch like silver pathways across her body indicate that if ever Kiada was innocent, she isn't anymore. She bears more than just the scuffles of having been pushed down by a boy, but he loves her no less for it.

Grabbing at a sponge and scrubbing at the pan with brutish and gruff motions until the egg has been removed, scowling at it the entire time, he pauses as she reaches for him. Yielding a soapy hand immediately, not caring at all for the droplets that fall to the floor, he stares at her blankly for a moment. Or at least, the stare might appear blank to any who don't know him. They who would miss the way his nostrils flare, how the lines around his eyes deepen for a moment, and how his upper lip twitches slightly. How the resonant energy he carries inside of himself hums around them with frenetic potential. Once, he was a shy boy who would turn to stone in Kiada's presence, far too awkward and fearful of what he might do and think with her near. Now though, in this other place and time, with his ring upon her finger and their vows only days away, his hungry gaze needs no stony cover. Stone and ice coloured eyes slip from her revealed collar bones, to the swell of her breast beneath the shirt. His eyes pause on where her nipple is, hidden behind the fabric as it is, his lips parting ever so slightly.

"What yuh whill eat." He growls, his gaze still trending downwards to the body he knows like the back of his hand, even hidden behind the length of one of his shirts. It's clear what Ru'in plans on having for breakfast.

Carrying little about the mugs she holds—let them shatter, he doesn't mind— his strong hands reach around her, firmly grasping her ass as if it had been made to precisely fit between his fingers.  Lifting her as if she weighed absolutely nothing at all, he carries her to the table, kicking away the chair that is in his way. Placing her upon it, he reaches to curl a hand through her dark hair, though his movement is not at all a caress. Instead his fingers are brutish and rough, strong fingers immediately tugging at her brunette locks as he pulls her face up and back to gaze upon her, a heated smile on his lips.
RU'IN

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 07:09 AM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 09:41 PM