i love ya, will you marry me?
Ru'in Ongewenste
Stoneworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6"4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Through lust-hooded eyes the elephant merely snarls in silent acknowledgement. Even if he does know, he will have his fill first. He has lost her in so many lifetimes now that every moment he treats as both the first and last time. Determined to savor and draw it out, he will let her starve as he takes from her what he wants, what he craves. Alone for years, he's a glutton for her skin now, for her laugh and the ice-shine of her eyes. Even so as she tugs him closer and wraps her her legs around him, he growls, cleft lip curling upwards ever so slightly as the hand tangled in her hair pulls all the harder, his gaze ferocious and indomitable. Though his body is as hard as stone, her touch still melts him as surely as her fiery magic always had, her gaze fixing him in place the way his youthful magic one did.  

With a softness that compliments the fingers tangled in her hair, Ru'in's other hand frees itself from beneath her, softly moving like raindrops down her hip. It is only because of Kiada that he has learned gentleness and care, though there is still a season and a time for his brisk, brutish ministrations. Tilting his head to lean into the hand on his cheek, his lips pressing against the raised flesh that ribbon-through her fingertips, the snarl on his face smooths out slightly as he offers her an equally predatory smile. Reaching for the bottom of her shirt, Ru'in lets his fingers wander with shocking softness up her spine, the pads of his fingers hardly touching at all. He wants to feel her shiver, wants goosebumps to rise under his fingers like pebbles. He wants her entire body to hang on his movements, imaging where they might go next.

Leaning forward, his nose just beside hers, he simply inhales her scent, nostrils quivering. He is a beast at heart, she both predator and prey and it is all he can do not to slam her down onto the table and tear the cloth from her body. Instead he lets his lips part ever so slightly, near enough that the soft hairs on his face might well brush against hers, but nothing else. She might want him to work for it—and oh he will—but he wants her body to scream for his touch, all the while.
RU'IN

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 07:09 AM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 09:41 PM