i love ya, will you marry me?
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
KIADA
the harpy
A man of little to no words, but she’s taught him to make up for it with his actions, and the slight snarl he gives her in response has her sizing him up easily with the look she gives him, eyes drifting from his face to devour the panes of his neck, stopping enough as she pulls him closer and his hand tugs harder. Good. Her feral smile grows a bit wider, humming beneath her breath the quiet acceptance of it. The welcome of it.

But his hand trails, featherlight and teasing in a sense as her hand rests on his cheek and his head tilts into hers. It doesn’t last long, as she drifts those hands lower and lower, reaching for the V and stopping short, legs locking at his back as his hand begins to drift upwards along her spine. Ah! So hes teasing her? She has half a mind to press into it, to force the hand that drifts to press into her scarred skin. But she doesn’t, she gives this to him as his hand trails further up and goosebumps riddle her skin. “Mhmm.” Her back arches then with a light whirl of a whine leaving her, moving toward him as he leans into her space, and she lifts the shirt that he wears, to remove and discard somewhere along the soapy floor.

And his lips part, soft hairs brushing by her face that she tilts her head to. Predators they may be everywhere else, but here? Here she exposes her neck to him, head tilted enough to brush her nose equally as feather light against the side of his neck. And there’s this tension that her body can feel, and yet she doesn’t want it to leave just yet, hands drifting up along his sides to his shoulders, she presses herself upwards again but still just enough away from touching him, perhaps to give him a show of her agile movements, the shivering of her spine, the goosebumps that continue to climb up her shoulders to her neck and along her arms.

He could make her steel resolve melt, and she thinks that he knows this. “Are you sure you don’t want just a taste?” She questions, a breathless voice dripping with her teasing. Two can play at this game as she tries to mold him, tries to fold him into her. She wouldn’t complain if he were to pin her down right there, ripping his shirt from her body with all the brutality she knows sits beneath those carefully soft hands. “You know I won’t break.
what a shame we gotta pay for reality
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 07:09 AM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 09:41 PM