i love ya, will you marry me?
Ru'in Ongewenste
Stoneworker

Age: 31 | Height: 6"4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship:
Level: 0 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 7 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
As her heels press against him, it will be like meeting a stone pillar, though there is no magic at play. His heart is beating far too fast in his chest for his magic to properly take hold. Instead, it is all muscle. Even as her fingers twine through his course hair, trying to drag him back against her, he resists easily. The space between his lips and hers is hardly anything at all; likely she can feel his every breath. But for all his will power it might as well be an impossible expanse of desert: he a stalwart traveler, and she the lush oasis glistening on the other side. She is all he wants. All he can think of.

Even so, beneath the line of the table his erection is such that his hips ignore the commands of his mind, straining forward against the fabric of his pants to create a friction that makes his cheeks flush with a demanding sort of desire. He snarls at that, a growl beginning low in the back of his throat. His mind offers images of her pale hands against his dark cock, her fingers trickling over his skin like water. Moving of his own accord despite the insistent pulsing of her heels and fingers, he raises a single finger and places it in his mouth. She is wet enough that this is entirely unnecessarily, but he lavishes it as he absolutely hasn’t lavished her. Yet. “Ohne more tahste thehn...” He growls, inserting his fingertip only up to his first knuckle. Which is to say, hardly at all. Strong as his fingers are, they don’t compare to his cock, and like his ministrations previously, this is a frustrating tease at best.

With the most gentle of come hither gestures inside of her, he presses the flat of his tongue against her, lapping upwards until the tip of his tongue glides against her clit once more. The scent of her is nearly dizzying, and as his finger slides slowly out of the swollen opening of her, he growls with frustration and a deep-seated desire. With a moan that sounds more like stones crashing against each other, it is Ru’in’s turn to succumb to unfettered want.

Surging forward, he devours her.

His hands find her thighs, curling around to her ass and tugging her forward so that only her lower back is on the table. Supporting her easily with his hands and shoulders, the elephant’s tongue soaks up her wetness, moaning his heated appreciation against her. Again and again his tongue enters her, trickling upwards before retreating entirely to focus on her clit. There it revolves, showing a skill that isn’t present when he tries to speak. But in this, he’s more than articulate. His cleft lip is no barrier here as he skillfully flicks his tongue in a steady stream, his fingers kneading the soft flesh of her inner thighs.
RU'IN

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 07:09 AM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 06:09 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 06:37 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 07:35 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 08:00 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 08:57 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Ru'in - 10-25-2019, 09:18 PM
RE: i love ya, will you marry me? - by Kiada - 10-25-2019, 09:41 PM