Random Event be your
Kiada Njovu-Reyes
Hollowed Grounds Registrar

Age: 30 | Height: 5’7 | Race: Ancient | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 16 - Endr: 29 - Luck: 17 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4967
black hearts, the wicked never rest. i curse the day i let you in
so tell me dear,
They are at the doorstep, hands beating against the wood briefly, a shout for Deimos, for the one who might understand, who might help, who might open the door for them when others may not. A silent prayer is given to Ludo for the strength to figure out how exactly to go about finishing this quest, or if it may have to wait until the following LongNight. But if she waits? Can she face Ludo again? To pray and speak with it when she had failed?

When had she become so weak?

The doors open and Auni darts in with the staff, and Kiada follows suit, not caring where Jigano is for the moment — because Deimos is there, and her eyes well up further with tears. And she looks an absolute mess, armor he had made coated in a black tar, the side of her face is too, there’s blood that has dried along her temple, and tear tracks that have washed away the grime in their slow descent.

She looks like she’s won, when she’s done everything but.

And the Harpy seeks the arms of the Reaper, immediately, weapons clattering to the floor in her relief and anger, frustration and pain. She knows nothing else.
can your heart still break?
if it's already stopped breathing?
KIADA
Kiada has a large X scar on the right side of her neck.
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Kiada, without killing her <3

Messages In This Thread
be your - by Random Event - 10-26-2019, 07:42 PM
RE: be your - by Deimos - 10-26-2019, 07:58 PM
RE: be your - by Kiada - 10-26-2019, 08:53 PM
RE: be your - by Jigano - 10-26-2019, 11:27 PM
RE: be your - by Amalia - 10-27-2019, 12:33 AM
RE: be your - by Jigano - 10-27-2019, 09:43 PM