from fear through the eyes of madness
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
the things we hold are always the first to go
The sound of his name was something so unexpected, in his trance, that Ronin glanced around rather sharply as Deimos addressed him. It was so often, these days, that people only called for him when there was a tragedy. He was only summoned to kill friends or to help injured back into the guild; rarely, indeed, did anyone simply greet him any more. So when the Sword didn’t offer any danger, any suggestion of urgency, Ronin visibly relaxed and offered his fellow warrior a nod in return.

“Keeping busy is about all any of us can do, no?” He glanced back at the wall, lowering his paintbrush and moving to speak with the other man properly. “It’s better than pacing the halls, and I’ve done that enough too, since LongNight and before it.” Realising suddenly that this was exactly what Deimos had probably been doing, he flashed him a lopsided smile. “I always find I can remember the stars so clearly, these days. It’s relaxing, when all light disappears, to remind myself what out there.”

Messages In This Thread
from fear through the eyes of madness - by Ronin - 10-27-2019, 09:27 PM
RE: from fear through the eyes of madness - by Ronin - 10-28-2019, 08:13 AM