sing to me softly
For Remi <3
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
"But it is true." she said with a shrug. "What would you rather say was the first time then?" she asked, raising a brow. Phoebe was far and away over it by now. Time could put things into perspective after all. She knew now what she hadn't then - that Frey would not have let her be touched without her consent - hence why Celosia hadn't been given her clothes back and they'd stopped the entire encounter.

"Of course he does. You married a very clever man, dear thing. You'd ought to worry less and let him bear your cares for you. That's what good husbands are for." she said, as if counseling one of her own patients, tapping the end of his nose playfully before returning to run her fingers through his hair.

She saw the little look of interest at the particular part about her having a lovely little time with 'Brady', but she answered his spoken question first. "Oh Cormac is just miserable. He can't really rough house as he'd like to here during LongNight - it'd make too much noise." she said with a shrug, laughing a bit. But she would of course answer what he really wanted to know. "I called him Brady because he wouldn't tell me his real name. He came to the infirmary looking for drugs." she said shrugging a bit, a small smile on her lops as she thought back on it fondly. He had been quite fun...something she didn't have enough of regularly. "I gave him some cannabis oil, told him all about everything that's been causing me stress and worry...then the idiot took too much oil to get me to kiss him and so I would get a buzz too because I apparently needed it. And...he wasn't wrong." she admitted.

"Put the boys the bed and spent the rest of the evening kissing and cuddling. Nothing more than that. It was quite nice." she said. And he was gone when she had woken, figuring she wouldn't see him again. She doubted he would take her up on her offer to supply him with clean drugs after all.
When the static clears
And all is said and done
I will realize that we all need someone

Messages In This Thread
sing to me softly - by Phoebe - 10-28-2019, 11:06 PM
RE: sing to me softly - by Remi - 10-28-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: sing to me softly - by Phoebe - 10-28-2019, 11:20 PM
RE: sing to me softly - by Remi - 10-30-2019, 06:12 PM
RE: sing to me softly - by Phoebe - 10-30-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: sing to me softly - by Remi - 10-31-2019, 01:35 AM
RE: sing to me softly - by Phoebe - 10-31-2019, 12:29 PM