my bones caught a fever
Clemente Belcourt
Apprentice

Age: 24 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 11 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
plot twist twistin' my heart 'til it's hollow
band-aids for all my scraped knees
Clem feels a little bad for keeping the man from his rest, remembering days when he had needed it constantly. Luckily the man doesn't seem to take much offense to it, at least not yet, and Clemente scoots closer as his eyes ravenously absorb what the man show him. Eventually he gets up and sits next to the man, careful not to get too close lest he disrupt his attempts to rest.

His hands rise to take back the items, tongue peeking out between his fangs as he focuses on mimicking the way Nate had held the knife, his actions a little clumsier and slower but successful nonetheless when he goes to shave off another sliver. He turns a bright smile to the man - whether or not his eyes are even still open to be seen. "Thanks," he says simply, not bothering to move as he curls up into himself and continues hacking away at the chunk of wood.

As time ticks by, the boy grows restless, and he turns his gaze back to the stranger at his side. "How'd ya get so good with a knife?" His curiosity nags at him. Maybe it's something he can do too, something he can learn and add to his little repertoire of knowledge.
blankets when i had bad dreams
felt like nothin' could hurt me
CLEMENTE

Messages In This Thread
my bones caught a fever - by Clemente - 10-28-2019, 11:48 PM
RE: my bones caught a fever - by Nate - 10-29-2019, 03:21 AM
RE: my bones caught a fever - by Clemente - 11-06-2019, 11:15 PM
RE: my bones caught a fever - by Nate - 11-08-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: my bones caught a fever - by Clemente - 11-09-2019, 11:58 PM
RE: my bones caught a fever - by Nate - 11-11-2019, 06:05 AM