keep on surviving
for Sunjata <3
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
so is there any treason in the tricky little price I pay?
i can't open up to you
The assurance from Melita that he’d also enjoy a place to stay is all that Sunjata needs before the plans begin to form. A place to call her own, that she can thrive in – learn what it’s like to have the Korofi blood that runs through her, the flame that burns brightly. Yes, he’s sure that Lusea and Melita will get along great, and with it all the pieces back together, back into place. He can become like he once was, people to look out for, to protect and thrive with and damn the consequences.

He gives her a bright nod in response, a quiet hummed chuckle leaving him after a moment. “Then we’ll add it in.” A finality, a strong end to an agreement. That it would be one of the first things he planned on doing.

But the conversation shifts toward Lusea, and his quick explanation – something he’ll probably go into further details with her about his life in Korofi once they’re not so surrounded, once he has his bar and place for her to stay. Perhaps going over their lessons with a fire in the hearth and drinks shared. Suddenly, that plan sounds wonderful and he longs for it in the aftermath of the current bar’s situation.

You’re going to love her.” He offers with a light wink, shifting in his seat slightly. “But you should probably get some rest and some food. I just wanted to be sure you were okay.” He leans forward a bit, seriousness underlining the silver of his eyes as he focuses on her gilded ones. As if there’s some underlined meaning that states that she’s one of his fledglings, a niece to this haphazard family he’s finally put together. And he finds himself quite happy with the result.
me and my friends are lonely
i always figured i'd be the one to die alone
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
keep on surviving - by Melita - 10-29-2019, 11:58 PM
RE: keep on surviving - by Sunjata - 10-30-2019, 12:20 AM
RE: keep on surviving - by Melita - 10-30-2019, 10:32 PM
RE: keep on surviving - by Sunjata - 10-31-2019, 06:24 PM
RE: keep on surviving - by Melita - 11-02-2019, 01:05 AM
RE: keep on surviving - by Sunjata - 11-02-2019, 02:57 PM
RE: keep on surviving - by Melita - 11-02-2019, 09:40 PM
RE: keep on surviving - by Sunjata - 11-04-2019, 04:41 AM
RE: keep on surviving - by Melita - 11-04-2019, 11:12 PM
RE: keep on surviving - by Sunjata - 11-05-2019, 04:39 AM
RE: keep on surviving - by Melita - 11-09-2019, 10:20 PM