starving faithful
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
SAMUEL
Stretch out my life
And pick the seams out
As bizarre as it was, Sam had nearly fallen asleep - the temple had a sort of buzzing humdrum of voices that if he let his mind go numb became almost relaxing and he was so, so tired, his heart heavy with all he had to consider and do. His eyes had closed and he was thinking of Nate, of the future home he and Remi had discussed...

At the sound of the sharp you, which Sam just knew had to be for him, he snapped up, immediately scared. Perhaps he should not have found the artist quite so frightening, but he had always found anger terrifying, regardless of who it came from.

Sam stayed silent as Bastien yelled, unsure of what to say; there was not much he could say that would make anything better. He had made a mistake and it had resulted in someone Bastien loved getting very hurt. "I...I...um..." His voice was wavering and even Sam could hear how pathetic it sounded leaving him. "I'm sorry, you're right. I have spoken to Rexanna, though...I'm going to help, I promise." He swallowed and chewed at his lip, unsure of what else to do (other than run, which was a very appealing option, but he felt that would look even worse than he currently did).
take what you like
but close my ears and eyes
WORDSWORTH

Messages In This Thread
starving faithful - by Samuel - 10-31-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: starving faithful - by Bastien - 10-31-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: starving faithful - by Samuel - 11-01-2019, 11:35 AM
RE: starving faithful - by Bastien - 11-03-2019, 06:40 PM