starving faithful
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Heroes always get remembered
But you know legends never die
Bastien sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose as Sam's voice wavered and he noticed that the bookmaker could not meet his eyes. He would not get a fight here, he knew; just apologies and tears that would ultimately make him feel guilty and not do much else. Maybe for the best, but he just wanted badly to yell at someone. Rexanna was so hurt, he hadn't been there to help her and it had to be someone's fault.

"By help, you mean going to The Voice, yes? I wish you were not coming but I think Rexanna thinks it will somehow teach you a lesson. I don't know that it will, but I am going to tell you something right now: You are not always going to be able to fall back on being..." Bastien waved his hand around, gesturing vaguely to Samuel as he thought of the word. "Shy, insecure. Like you are. Eventually people will grow tired of it and your mistakes." As much as he was angry, this was more the kind of tough love advice he used to give to his students more than a reprimand. It seemed he naturally was a teacher.

With that said there wasn't much else to do lest he get into lecturing territory. "...Just...try to take that on board. I will see you when we go to The Voice." Bastien turned and walked away, going back to Rexanna.
mortal kings are ruling castles
Welcome to my world of fun
BASTIEN

Messages In This Thread
starving faithful - by Samuel - 10-31-2019, 08:10 PM
RE: starving faithful - by Bastien - 10-31-2019, 08:42 PM
RE: starving faithful - by Samuel - 11-01-2019, 11:35 AM
RE: starving faithful - by Bastien - 11-03-2019, 06:40 PM