little town full of little people (open)
open

Age: 316 | Height: | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Silphi Away
Change author:
MP: 0
Aonghas smiled a little when Oliver said his name. It was more falling into an old habit of being smug about being noticed, however he realised that it was more likely that his bewilderment and newness here made him stick out like a sore thumb. The corner of his mouth twitched a little. ”That it is”, he affirmed.

He gave a sweeping gesture to himself and a quick nod. ”No harm done here. Entirely my fault.”.

With a nod at the suggestion of moving out of the way Aonghas followed Oliver’s lead and stepped off to the side. The last thing he needed was getting in the way of someone bigger and less amiable than the young man he had just tromped into.  

”Apologies, that was entirely my fault”.

It had occurred to him, that although sharing space with a good number of people at the manor the only person there he had actually made conversation with was Loren. Well, he was certainly done with hiding away inside. At least for now anyway.

Casting a look about to make sure he was suitably out of the way he turned back to the shorter blonde. ”I feel at least I should give a proper introduction. My name is Aonghas, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” He thrust a pale hand forward for shaking. Aonghas was big on formal introductions, he did however bite back a follow up jest about them both surviving LongNight.

Messages In This Thread
RE: little town full of little people (open) - by Aonghas - 11-10-2019, 08:28 PM