little town full of little people (open)
open
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
So he had gotten it right. Oliver smiled at the other man. While the two hadn't quite spoken, he had heard a decent amount as well as he tried his very best to remember everyone's names. It was the least he could do. If he were to remember names and be kind to everyone, it'd make him a happier person as well as bring a little bit more joy to Caido.

"Hey, don't take the full blame, it was my fault too. It takes two to tango." Really. it wasn't like Aonghas had full on ran into him. Plus, he hadn't seen him coming, implying that Oliver was too at fault. Now, if Oliver had stared right at Aonghas as he ran into him...that'd be another story. The two made their way off to the side, avoiding glares from a few naturals. Gods. Some naturals just constantly had a massive stick up their asses, glaring at anyone who didn't perfectly conform to their standards.

Reaching out, Oliver shook the other man's hand, smiling at him. "Guess I should properly introduce myself as well. Oliver. It's nice to finally get to really speak with you." It's surprising that there's still so many people that Oliver has yet to meet. So many names he's heard but no faces to connect them to. "You'd think that living in a manor together would mean that we'd speak more, but man. We're always so busy, huh?" Small talk, really. Nothing too big.

"What brings you outside? Hope I wasn't interrupting anything too important."
i just want my existance to be
more than trembling

Messages In This Thread
RE: little town full of little people (open) - by Oliver - 11-17-2019, 02:29 AM