little town full of little people (open)
open

Age: 316 | Height: | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Silphi Away
Change author:
MP: 0
”You would think so.” Aonghas agreed with a crooked smile. Knowing absolutely full well the reason he hadn’t spoken to most of the residents at the manor was due to his sulking over being stuck in Caido in the first place. All the same, accepting that fact was something he had little choice in and played a large part in him forcing himself outside today.

”Not to mention that Caido seems to keep us all on our toes in some form or another. There never seems to be a dull moment here.” LongNight had just ended and he had heard there was to be a festival later in the season, nothing seemed to be still for long here.

Aonghas smiled thoughtfully at the question. ”Oh well, I hadn’t actually come down to the market specifically before. I thought I would take a gander.” That hadn't been the only reason. He thought back to his conversation with Jigano in the Temple.

“Also, I head heard it’s custom here to prepare for the new season here and ah… rebuild from the last.” He had been aware of some who would have repairs to make- especially with what had happened to the Monster Hunter Guildhall. ”I thought perhaps I could offer assistance to any who would need help with that.” However this area seemed fine, for the most part. Not accounting for the build up of mud that was everywhere.  

"Honestly, I'm still trying to adjust to living here." He followed up quickly, a hand raising to rub the back of his neck.  

Aonghas eyed up the bag that was slung over Oliver’s shoulder. ”What about yourself?”

Messages In This Thread
RE: little town full of little people (open) - by Aonghas - 11-17-2019, 07:14 PM