little town full of little people (open)
open

Age: 316 | Height: | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Silphi Away
Change author:
MP: 0
Oliver’s suggestion of a game night made Aonghas give him a curious smile. It definitely wasn’t a bad idea. He supposed it did seem silly that they hadn’t all had the time to sit down and chat. Especially if, as Aonghas assumed, they had all been Outlanders. As much as he understood that people would be busy with their obligations, a little bit of downtime wouldn’t hurt. "I don't see why not."

Grinning at Oliver’s enthusiasm he thought to himself that perhaps he needed to take on a similar perspective. Realising that not all Outlanders were finding the adjustment to Caido quite as difficult as he was. The fact Oliver seemed to take it all a lot better felt oddly encouraging. ”I’ll make sure to try, although I suppose buying things for myself isn’t something I’m used to.”. Well, he hadn’t had to really. His past life provided all… But there he was, thinking of things that weren’t to be now.

He hadn’t meant to, but his expression turned to something a little more pained at the feeling alone remark. ”I… can understand that.” The glumness on his face was quickly corrected and replaced with a slight smile again.

Aonghas nodded as he listened to Oliver’s itinerary, realising suddenly that he too only had thick warm clothes. Although, he was still getting used to the sensation of temperature and still felt the cold more anyway. Perhaps though that was something he would prepare for when the warmer seasons rolled in.

”A weapon?” Aonghas glanced at the slight young man in front of him. He was a little curious now. ”I think after the eventful Deepfrost that isn’t such a bad idea… Say, I hope this isn’t too bold but would you mind if I accompanied you?” A weapon really wasn’t such a bad idea at all.

”It would be nice too, to get to speak with another Outlander who is still a little new at this.” Aonghas gestured around, this being Caido. If he wasn’t mistaken Oliver had arrived in a similar time frame as he had.

Messages In This Thread
RE: little town full of little people (open) - by Aonghas - 11-24-2019, 04:03 PM