little town full of little people (open)
open

Age: 315 | Height: | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Silphi Away
Change author:
MP: 0
People in Caido, especially the the Outlanders he had met, had been nothing but warm, welcoming and accommodating to him. Yet it always took Aonghas a little off guard at every warm reassurance or offer of assistance that came his way. Still, he was appreciative of Oliver’s kind words and returned the smile. ”Thank you. There have definitely been evenings in the manor were the reality sinks in a little more. I’ll keep your offer in mind the next time I am feeling overwhelmed.”

An appreciative smile followed Oliver’s approval and Aonghas gestured forward for the younger man to lead the way. ”Ready when you are. After you.” It was good to have someone who knew their way around a little better– at least hopefully knowing the less challenging vendors to barter with.

”I tend to go for lighter colours. Blues and Greens usually.” Aonghas mused in response to the question as they both headed back down the path they had initially been on. ”As for style well… On arriving here I’ve found myself a little less acclimatised to weather than I would’ve thought.” He was wearing the dark cloak Loren had gifted him on the first day of his arrival and as if to punctuate what he just said, pulled it up a little tighter around the neck. ”I’m not really sure what would be best for the warmer climes.”

It really was something he would have to get used to soon, if only just for the fact it would make him stick out a little more than he was comfortable with, all bundled up in woollens. ”Where would you suggest first?

Messages In This Thread
RE: little town full of little people (open) - by Aonghas - 11-27-2019, 01:00 AM