on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
“I bet you’re right! Maybe- I wonder if the plants are better at makin’ good air? ‘Cus there isn’t as much natural circulation.” You appreciate Oia for engaging with you, and show it with an absurdly vibrant smile. A smile that falters a little as she says she’s confused, an appropriately chagrined look crossing your face. Shrugging haplessly causes some of the mushrooms that have grown over your shoulders to bob in time.

“I mean- I know we gotta observe ‘n take notes ‘n stuff, but after.” Do they have a leader? You’re not really sure, actually, you just kind of figured it was a thing people tended to do. Pulling yourself up onto your knees, you scoot your way over to peer at Oia’s notes, endlessly impressed by how meticulous your sister is. “Or d’ya think we shouldn’t say why we’re here so that they don’ act different? Y’know. To avoid bias.” You’re very pleased with your use of the word, and hope your scientifically minded twin will be, too.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Kaimana - 11-01-2019, 04:09 AM