on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
and i asked myself about the present:

Then before after./ You give your brother a look and then slowly and awkwardly, you tighten the muscles of your cheeks so that they pull back towards your ears. You are smiling. He has said something silly, silly replies are meant to make you smile, and so you do. It feels strange and your facial muscles aren’t used to it, so you let them relax back into your resting btich face regular expression.

“We have no way to tell if that’s enough at this time.” You explain with pedantic seriousness, though your monotone isn’t meant to be a criticism so much as an observation. You can’t really help stating the obvious; it’s one of your most prolific (and annoying) traits. “But it is a starting point and if you have no other suggestions, then I suppose it is what we’re left with.” Plucking a few blades of grass to include in your notes about the scar in the earth—with a reminder to return and see how Kai’s additions have impacted the surrounding environment—you stand, carefully putting away your notebook.

“I do not believe they will know who we are, or much of Rae given their seclusion.” You have no thoughts about this. “We will need shelter and food.”

how wide it was, how deep it was, how much was mine to keep

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Oia'i'o - 11-01-2019, 04:10 AM