on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
“D’ya really think they’ll ask more’n that?” Which is another dumb question, because Rae knows you would. The ability to ask a million questions is perhaps your prolific, annoying trait (one of them, anyway) but it’s what you were made for, quite literally.

You stand up when Oia does, mirroring her movements and shaking aggressively to dislodge the dirt and mushrooms and leaves that have sprouted in your hair. The place in the scar where you were sitting is remarkably green, all things considered, and happiness cuts a grin on your face as you look down at it, feeling pleased with your lack of work.

In a sentimental act that Oia may or may not appreciate (but you do, maybe enough for you both), you reach out to grab your sister’s hand, beaming up at your taller twin. ”Well, should we get started?” You’re not really sure where to find food and shelter, but you trust your twin not to lead you astray, following along with complete confidence, dark eyes sparkling as you try to see absolutely everything at once.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Kaimana - 11-01-2019, 04:11 AM