on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
Maybe the twitch of her fingers is subtle, but to you it screams louder than her statement of discontent. You might be loud and brash and obtuse, but when it comes to your twin you’re basically a mind reader at this point. Squeezing back reassuringly, you turn an empathetic smile to the tall girl who is spiraling so fantastically, hoping to catch her before she falls too far. “But that’s ok! We’re not s’posed to know- we’re s’posed to learn. So the less we know the more we get to know, y’know?”

Time to get her in her element. A distraction, that’s what your twin needs, and up ahead? If that’s not worth studying you don’t know what is. Up ahead is a whole little herd of…. Sticks? With legs? That may or may not be moving on their own? Are they animals or plants? Or both? You have no idea, but you’re fascinated to find out.

Pulling your twin to a stop, you lower your voice and point at the flock (garden? Bed? pod?). “Look, ‘I’a! Whaddya think those are? Are they sentient, y’think?”
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Kaimana - 11-01-2019, 04:12 AM