on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
OIA'I'O
and i asked myself about the present:

This is precisely why you adore your twin so much despite your many, many differences. He is brilliant in a way that you will never be, his optimism giving him insight that you will always lack. ‘More to learn…” You repeat, the beginnings of a smile on your face before you catch the twitching muscles and school them into a more neutral expression.

“Sentience is a sliding scale.” You answer immediately, kneeling down to observe the tangle of stick-like limbs from a different angle. Immediately you pull out your notebook, scribbling notes like mad as if anticipating the herd? pod? flock? to take off at any moment. In a flurry of markings upon the page you note the size, colour, assumed density and material composition, before looking towards Kai. “Let’s try and get closer.” You suggest entirely without fear. You aren’t sure whether it is something about the two of you specifically, off-spring of the god of nature and all that keeps you protected, or if it has simply been luck. At this point, given that you can’t remember, you decide to leave it up to your brother.

how wide it was, how deep it was, how much was mine to keep

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Oia'i'o - 11-01-2019, 04:13 AM