on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
You wish that she would smile more: she looks so radiant when she does. But Oia’s lack of expression does not bother you overly much, maybe because very little bothers you overly much. It’s a little absurd, how easy going you are, and it’ll probably get you in trouble one of these days.

Maybe it already has. You can’t remember, after all.

Oia’s note taking brings a wide, slightly smug grin to your face, infinitely pleased to have been able to distract your sister successfully. You’ve got a notebook too, of course, but it’s much less used than your twin’s, rather more full with artfully abstract representations of the things you’ve seen, and fantastically impractical names.

When Oia suggests the two of you get closer you nod immediately, the idea of refusing never crossing your mind. It is remarkable that nothing has managed to grievously injure you yet, though honestly even if it did you probably wouldn’t be too perturbed. It’s natural for things to protect themselves, and you can’t fault any part of nature for that. With a remarkable amount of quiet and calm you begin to approach the herd-or-pod, keeping your body low and steady with all the practiced skill of someone who has done this a hundred times before.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Kaimana - 11-01-2019, 04:13 AM