on the digestive nature of tangleweeds
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
so hold my hand & i'll walk with you, my dear
Oia finds one of the stick ball things to focus on, and you begin to wander off toward another, listening as she explains her reasoning with an attentive pursing of your lips. “Hmm… lookin’ like a kinda unappealing bush would be a good way to deter predators,” you agree, squatting down into the grass about arms reach from one of the tangleweeds. For the moment you just look at it, head moving like a birds.

The idea of a controlled population size seems less likely, but Oia is smarter than you are and you have no problems discussing her ideas. “D’ya think the people here did it, then? Or- or the herald? Frey? Or maybe their predators, but I dunno if they would be prey for carnivores or herbivores yet, or if they even have natural predators- do you think any big predators coulda even survived in such a limited ecosystem?” This is your talent: stringing along questions into an endless brigade, your mind running a mile a minute and your mouth following along in suit.

That, and poking things you really shouldn’t. Like the plant thing. Right now.
Kaimana

Messages In This Thread
RE: on the digestive nature of tangleweeds - by Kaimana - 11-01-2019, 04:13 AM