{SEASONAL EVENT} mud is gross (open)
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
i was quiet, but i was not blind
"Why would I?" You reply, and were you the type prone to displays of emotion, you might have shrugged. Instead you merely regard Oliver with a wide blue-eyed gaze as he knelt down.

Looking down at the jar, comprehending his question and then looking up, you nod. "Almost everything." You reply, though there's no boastfulness or playfulness in your tone. You really do know almost everything about it, which is what he asked. "It is caused by memory snow and muddy environments. Much like memory snow it can remember the shape it was previously in. Unlike memory snow however, it can move of its own accord and has a tendency towards what are considered bothersome activities."

As the mud begins to creep too close to your notebook, you tilt your head. "Freeze." You say, and indeed, it absolutely does. Or, more precisely, the time around it freezes.
OIA'I'O

Table coding by Sky

Messages In This Thread
{SEASONAL EVENT} mud is gross (open) - by Oliver - 11-01-2019, 01:52 PM
RE: {SEASONAL EVENT} mud is gross (open) - by Oia'i'o - 11-03-2019, 12:44 AM