an examination of spiritual places
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
& this too, shall pass
Instinct takes over your body as well, and as you feel Kai come up beneath you, you push off the ground and arc your back. You aren't particularly graceful, but there's no denying you've done this before. You crash into the water mostly shoulders-first, though you perhaps make slightly less of a splash than you might otherwise have done. You've even remembered to take a lungful of air before going in.

Instead of surfacing, you too open your eyes underwater. It's clear but for the lichen. You don't mind at all, and in fact, as your eyes begin to blur and burn slightly, you mentally suggest to your senses that if they would only mutate, this would be much more bearable. They don't of course, and so you're forced to surface not only for air, but to rub at your eyes as well.

"I...like being in the water." Which given that you're a child of the earth should be obvious enough, but it means something to you that you do in fact like it. Enjoy it, even.

Messages In This Thread
an examination of spiritual places - by Oia'i'o - 11-01-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: an examination of spiritual places - by Oia'i'o - 11-08-2019, 12:16 AM