an examination of spiritual places
Scientist

Age: 26 | Height: 5'8 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
wisdom begins in wonder
"Ah, that'd be great!" You wiggle your fingers in front of you excitedly, as though hoping to manifest webbing through sheer force of will. To be able to adapt to any environment you were in would be the coolest thing ever. You will have to ask your Dama about it, next time you see them.

Oia's response to your question is... well, it's not exactly what you were hoping for, but you know she's doing her best. That something is wrong with your twin has never crossed your mind, and if anyone did dare suggest such a thing you would no doubt show them a very unusual side of yourself.

But even though you love Oia, even though you understand and accept her, even though you think she's the greatest thing Rae ever made, there are times where you... you just wonder about it, y'know? Whether she's enjoying life. Whether you've been a good brother. Whether she's happy or not.

All of this is to say- when Oia does hug you it means all that much more, the stiff and unpracticed act of affection as wonderful as anything you ever experience. You return it with a sort of thoughtful delicacy that is rare to find in your actions, gentle and quiet, a sign of how important she is, how much she means, that you are more than happy to subdue yourself to keep her comfortable. Wrapping your arms around her in turn, you bob alongside her in the water, smiling quietly, your face awash with joy.

"I love you, 'I'o."

And then you pull away, ending the contact so she does not have to feel bad about it, beaming up at her as you float in the water, your freckled face a little sunburnt already. "Should we go an' see if we can find the Undine?"

Messages In This Thread
an examination of spiritual places - by Oia'i'o - 11-01-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: an examination of spiritual places - by Kaimana - 11-18-2019, 08:57 PM