an examination of spiritual places
Observer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 4 - Int:
MERAKI - Mythical - Spriggan (life-cycle acceleration) 物の哀れ - Mythical - Luxere (Magical fire)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
& this too, shall pass
"It would." You agree, and though you aren't the type to long for things, your mind has already begun to spiral into cathedral-like infinities and multitudes as you envision all the things you might do and research and learn were you better suited for the various environments you find yourself in.

Just as Kai is able to read into your reserved embrace, you too notice the way he doesn't crash against you as he probably would like, how his hands are still instead of flailing about. Sighing, you relax against him, which is probably the only subconscious display of love and trust you have. But he is the only one you're truly comfortable around, and the way your body sags ever so slightly to simply be carried by the water is indicative of that.

"And I would not want any one else to fill the mutually beneficial role that you play in my life, nor terminate the relationship for the discernible future." Which of course is Oia speak for I love you too.

"Yes. Though given that the lichen attaches to nearly everything it is entirely possible the Undine has been smothered. Or, if they have some ability to withstand it, perhaps they are here and simply perfectly camouflaged with the environment."

Messages In This Thread
an examination of spiritual places - by Oia'i'o - 11-01-2019, 05:09 PM
RE: an examination of spiritual places - by Oia'i'o - 11-21-2019, 03:30 AM